O&O PartitionManager is a powerful hard disk management program that is capable of easily organizing large hard disk drives. With O&O PartitionManager, you can create new partitions, delete existing ones, convert to different file system and change the size of partitions with just a few clicks. The program also comes with system rescue tools that allow you to boot directly from a CD and manage your system partition without loading windows.
- Create, delete, extend, and shrink partitions.
- Supports all disks types, also MBR, dynamical, and GPT disks.
- Convert logical and primary partitions.
- Secure deletion of sensitive files (O&O SafeErase).
- Optimized to shrink drives (O&O Defrag).
- Enhanced usability.
- Start CD based on Windows, including system rescue tools.
- Supports the Windows file systems FAT, FAT32 and NFTS.
- Detailed display of disk and volume properties.
- Display of S.M.A.R.T. data of disks with information on surface errors.
- Visit Giveaway Page.
- Enter your email address, and then click on the “Request Free License” button.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your free license key. Copy the license key.
- Download O&O PartitionManager 32-bit | 64-bit and apply the free license key to activate.